Shaking off the dust

Be_O_Be

Thanks for the comments.

19 hours ago, Scrappile said:

I seem to have less and less "me" time in retirement.

I found this to be true early on, seems everyone else had something for me to do just to keep me from "getting bored".

9 hours ago, Rockytime said:

How did you make thar cute little chick?

That is a sample of my wifes hand crafts that were vetted for an upcoming show. I provided two 3/16 dowel rods for the legs. Every row has X amount of counted stiches and the count in each row is increased or decreased by 2-3 stiches to reach the desired diameter or shape. This bird is just about 5" tall. My pieces are just to fill table space🤐

On 8/27/2019 at 10:37 AM, Scrappile said:

That is some fine scrolling.  Congrats on retirement, had to smile when you say "40 extra hours of me time".... I seem to have less and less "me" time in retirement.  And as I get older it takes me longer to do what I want to do, so the net is not good....🙄

Paul you got a belly laugh out of me!!!!

• 2 months later...

I cut out a few Snowmen & tall Santa , patterns are @Travis ornaments for charity. Original patterns are about 5" & 6" tall and the larger ones are 12" & 13" tall. We are at the painting stage of the game. For the small parts, noses & stars, we found 3m sticky tabs at the dollar store and stuck them on. This helps holding the parts & leaves the back bare to apply glue later during assembly. Parts still need assembled and details applied.

xx1.thumb.jpg.0ddb8154fa22c3abc204f8d69e751d9c.jpg         xx2.thumb.jpg.b8184dd92569fc6e141d67a991f91387.jpg

xx4.thumb.jpg.02594d21a3f006011e5c8bd2236833cb.jpg      xx5.thumb.jpg.a01381594555ca39b014402b0486beca.jpg       xx6.thumb.jpg.1e1eb9e972be4984b9a8887c2f08a015.jpg