Thank you Travis..my first portrait

marmoh

I was given a scroll saw in Oct. and after researching the sites I found the tutorials on Gimp. This is the first portrait I did using what I learned. This is a portrait of my sister and my brother-in-law ( he is the one that gave me the saw ). I cannot thank you enough Travis for the effort you put into the tutorials to allow me the ability to do this.

Hello Marion,Most assureidy you done 500% better than me on your first portrait!Congradulations!This will be the talk of the family on your new found tallants.More than that you've captured all of the caracter of the loved on's as they truely look like love birds,lol.What a blessing to be in love!My faith in you will surpass all obstacles for you to excell to the top with your scrolling know how.Congradulations on your persavered acheivements with your hobby.We'll be looking forward to seeing all you accomplish in the days to come.Keep us posted and have fun!Great job! :)