Wonder how I got along without this

JimErn

I ordered a mini belt sander a few days ago, it came, I love it.  I have no idea how I got along without it for all these years, not just for scrolling but all over the house/yard.  Ordered some belts too, various grits, it comes with what seems to be 50 grit.

By WEN on amazon

SS-2019-09-12_08_59_57.jpg.352d07d00df40603d016e8f1fddc7788.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072Q2FTLY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 minutes ago, octoolguy said:

Now, if you are really good, you will do it with the mower running. LOL.

Reminds me of that old joke 'tween a mechanic and a heart surgeon, the mechanic says we are same kind of folks, we both make repairs.  The heart surgeon, says you fix engines with them running?

I have logged virtually 100's of hours using the air models to remove burrs from tooling plate when I was running a METLSAW back in my worker bee days. Doubt if I will ever pick one up again. lol At least an electric one doesn't have that annoying howl the air models have. I bet it worked well on the mower blade though. My lawn is stones and sand and there no mowers anywhere to be seen. I do miss the smell of fresh mowed grass and trees with leaves instead of thorns.