a few more projects

cjswoodcrafts

Great work on them Jim, im sure the Radio station will love them. Hope you get a good plug out of it and it generates a lot of orders.

Gives me an idea of something I can do for my local radio station .. but I can imagine what my partner would say if she see's me starting another project when I have others I havent finished yet.

Oges, go to your local stations website, and get a pic from it of the djs, thats what i did for the first time, and then i took them to the morning show djs, they loved it, also use the pattern by steve good (his merry christmas box) and make your own pattern of the stations logo/motto, the dj's and one of the owners of the station, loved the box, i used 1/2 inch birch for them, and the top lid piece and bottom piece is the same size,

dw, thanks man, we will get a plug prolly tomorrow, we kindof gotten to the station late, about quittin time for the morning crew....

pics of the dj me and my wife below

sad to say i bent my knees a bit so i wouldnt stand so tall, well i still look like a giant with them 2 short persons, lmaooooooooooooo