Just my luck

Lastchance

For those of you who remember, I ordered a brand new Dewalt before the holidays. I got it just in time to create one Christmas present for the inlaws and I was two days late in giving it to them.

Don't ask for a photo, I forgot to take any in my rush to get the project out the door.

Since Dec 27th, i have had "0" days off and I am avg over 12 hours per day.

My nice new saw has just sat sadly in it's dark little corner all shiny and new. Disgustingly not dirty and covered with dust as it should be.

I have had just enough time to put on the easy lift bar that I was given as a Christmas gift and thats about all I have had time to do.

With all that said, today I find out that I may have to go on the road for a few months. I will know for sure next week. Guess my saw will just have to wait.

Really sucks. Just wanted to vent and cry a bit.

Got to go to sleep now, work comes very early.

(I am very lucky and thankful to have a good job, even though I do not get to scroll the way I wish I could)

Chance

Atleast you are working. If you're worried about your saw getting used you could send it to me and I'll break it in for you :razz:. seeing as I only work 8 hours a day and get plenty of shop time. :lol:

Hey there's an idea! I work one week on one week off 12 hours a day, so I have good amounts of shop time as well.... :thumbs:

Chance I know how you feel I have hardly touched my scroll saw in the last eleven weeks since my husband fractured his ankle, but for me there is light at the end of the tunnel because he goes back to work on Feb. 1st. So I get my life back, so scroll saw here I come........................ :smitten:

Marg