My wife has returned

heppnerguy

Nicely done Dick, and I'm not talking about the beautiful cross you cut. It's heartwarming to read about you and your wife, with just reading your posting, I can tell how much you are in love with each other. You two, are both very lucky to have found each other, and even luckier to not have the love affair peter out. Hopefully, the two of you will have many more happy years together. Take care my friend, you are truly blessed.

Len

20 hours ago, meflick said:

And I suspect that she would say that she is a lucky gal to have such a wonderful husband. 😉❤️

I can't speak for her but if I was evaluating myself, I would say I do fairly well most of the time but I have a lot improvement to ever catch up with the  love I get from Sharon

Dick

heppnerguy

11 hours ago, Lucky2 said:

Nicely done Dick, and I'm not talking about the beautiful cross you cut. It's heartwarming to read about you and your wife, with just reading your posting, I can tell how much you are in love with each other. You two, are both very lucky to have found each other, and even luckier to not have the love affair peter out. Hopefully, the two of you will have many more happy years together. Take care my friend, you are truly blessed.

Len

Thank you Len. What a nice thing to say. I always prefer to do things with my wife rather then with other people and without her, but that is how it has been since I met her.

Dick

heppnerguy