Gone Fishing

OzarkSawdust

Extremely well done,.

I still have some of the patterns that came with the first scrollsaw I ever bought; that was in 1953!

I have boxes of patterns, from a multitude of different places and many that I made or heavily modified too. 

I now make templates of a lighter material from things I intend to make more than one of.

11 hours ago, OzarkSawdust said:

Thanks for all the kind comments! Being the first of this type I've done, I really didn't know how it would turn out. It all came together when at the end I laid it on a piece of brown felt. The whole thing came to life! I'm sure I'll be doing more of these in the future.

I love seeing you trying new things with the scroll saw. Looking at the progress in your work, I do not think there is anything that you could not cut, if you wanted to

Dick

heppnerguy

2 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

I love seeing you trying new things with the scroll saw. Looking at the progress in your work, I do not think there is anything that you could not cut, if you wanted to

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you Dick, you’re too kind. I’m just trying to play catch up to everyone here. And having a blast doing it! 

I’ve got to slow down and “clean the leftovers out of the refrigerator “ so to speak. I looked around and saw 3 or 4...maybe 5 projects in various stages of completion...lol. And got a bunch of stuff I want to try.

14 hours ago, OzarkSawdust said:

Thank you Dick, you’re too kind. I’m just trying to play catch up to everyone here. And having a blast doing it! 

I’ve got to slow down and “clean the leftovers out of the refrigerator “ so to speak. I looked around and saw 3 or 4...maybe 5 projects in various stages of completion...lol. And got a bunch of stuff I want to try.

I think most of us probably have several unfinished projects that are waiting our attention. Too many 'want to do' projects in our 'to do' lists.

Dick

heppnerguy