Few New Christmas Ornaments

kmmcrafts

15 minutes ago, spirithorse said:

Nice work, Kevin,
Good luck with building up the inventory.
How large would you say your ornaments are, on average?
I've seen a few ornaments I would like to cut but, then they are
about 4" or so and I just think that is extremely large for a Christmas tree.
Just my opinion.

God Bless! Spirithorse

The box that they are in is 3.75 wide and 5.25 inch tall if that helps.. Most all the ornament designs I find I resize smaller.. Those angel ornaments was originally 6 inch tall but I sized the patterns so they'd fit into the gift boxes that I package them in.. Most round shaped ornaments I make at 3.5 inches in diameter.. Shrinking the sizes down actually makes for an interesting challenge on some of them because making them smaller also make them have smaller bridges and a more fragile ornament.. But it's not fun if it's not challenging in my opinion.. LOL 

4 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

I got cold and tired so I didn't get all my pictures taken.. this is about half of them... I've been a little more quiet on here the last month or so.. because I'm building up inventory on the sold out ornaments from last year and adding these new ones.. I made 25 of each style on in stock and of these new ornaments.. I got a long ways to go.. before getting all the "NEW" ornaments stocked up and once I want to add to the site etc before the holiday shopping gets into full swing..

Anyway, Enjoy these few "new" ornaments I made last week.. Hope to have about 200 different styles of ornaments on the website in the next couple weeks.. Not sure I'll make it.. I think I've got about 165 right now..  

DSC05221.JPG

DSC05224.JPG

DSC05227.JPG

DSC05230.JPG

DSC05233.JPG

DSC05236.JPG

DSC05239.JPG

DSC05242.JPG

DSC05245.JPG

DSC05248.JPG

DSC05251.JPG

DSC05254.JPG

DSC05258.JPG

DSC05261.JPG

DSC05264.JPG

DSC05267.JPG

DSC05270.JPG

DSC05273.JPG

Wow beautiful, so detailed.  Great job!

11 hours ago, rjweb said:

That looks great, and a lot of inventory, I really like those angels, where did you get the patterns, I need one for my neighbor, RJ 

Thank you RJ, Angel patterns are from one of the scroll saw magazines.. Not sure off the top of my head which one or what issue it was in.. I haven't subscribed since around 2012 -13 ish so they are older ones.. I can look it up if you'd like.. 

9 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

Those are all very well done. I think there is still time for me to make some ornaments too. Great job.

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you! You have plenty of time to make ornaments.. if it's too late this year just tell your self you're getting a jump start for next year, LOL I typically cut ornaments all year long but not all day everyday until September.. this year I'm running a bit later than usual.. Maybe having my truck break at the same time my sons transmission went out in his car.. I've been repairing cars instead of cutting ornaments, LOL