Messiest Shop

Travis

OK, y'all. The garage hasn't thawed completely and spring cleaning hasn't happened quite yet. Things stack up, shoved where there's room, and teetering tower of projects are looming. Take a picture of your workspace in all it's gory glory. Don't clean up to impress us, because if your workspace is too clean, we know you're lying! :razz: Post your workshop pictures here! It'll be fun to see and will make the rest of us feel better about our own messy workshop. Have fun! :lol:

Ooo....brand new shop. OK. You can pass with a clean shop. I look forward to seeing your new place! I hope you carved out a nice spot for your scroll saw. But I have a feeling that won't be a problem...LOL.

I'll post my pix tonight. You'll wonder how I get any work done at all...LOL

sorryjust cleand mine up it did take 8hrs to do :curse: had the wife at my dack all the time but I did make room for my new toy ( got myself a new lathe :drool: ) looking forward to having some fun . that is when I can get to the shed :evil: when she stops all of this shopping , out at the shops everyday this last week ( she don,t like to be by her self ,) anyway told her that there is no shops until the weekend and that will be for the food run. wish me luck??????I,ll need it.

----------------------------------------------------Brian---------------------------------------------------

Travis what about the most strangest things you have in your shop? Hey maybe this can be the next post of pictures of our shops.Cause I have some of the strangest things in my shop. But it is cause it is my shop, my rules, my tools and i can put anything i want in my shop. :evil:

I took a few pix of my work area. I have two areas basically. The basement room holds my scroll saw and crafty stuff like paint, and materials. My garage has my larger tools like bandsaw, drill press, and table saw. Unfortunately I didn't think to get pictures of my garage. :oops: But here's my messy workshop!

DSC04288.JPG

This is my craftsman scroll saw. I use a folding chair because I'm too cheap to buy a good chair. I have the saw clamped to a workmate. I still have my saw high. I really like having the saw bed about chest high. I also have a old Mac that I don't use too much anymore, but every once awhile I need it. Two posters, a vintage Nightmare On Elm Street (Europe, I think), and a Harry Potter poster that I haven't hung up yet. I use TV trays a lot for work surfaces.

DSC04289.JPG

Here's the next agle. This shows off a drafting table that I use mostly to hold works in progress, paint, and glue supplies. The tool boxes on the floor hold my craft paints and various other crafting tools. Darth Vader cutting was my very first cutting. Next to it is a police scanner which I listen to on occasion.

DSC04290.JPG

This is the reverse view. My bookcase holds mostly craft and woodworking books. The table in the back holds mostly patterns I've collected. The boxes on the floor are full of video and film (I work in the film and TV industry as an editor....but you wouldn't know it by looking at my video podcasts...LOL). In the forground I have a stack of frames along with my dremel on top. I have some wooden cutout food toys that I'm making for my son stacked on everything.