Fresh Off The Saw Cuts This Morning

kmmcrafts

22 minutes ago, meflick said:

Always good to see what you are up to Kevin. You noted you cut 16 of each. What thickness of wood did you use? How many did you stack cut at once? Is it Baltic Burch or some other wood? 

They are 1/8" BB Ply.. I stack cut 4 at a time on the Leaf ornaments and 5 at a time of the tow truck.. and my bad math.. that would have been 15 of the tow trucks

On 10/30/2019 at 10:27 PM, Rockytime said:

Very nice Kevin and I'll excuse your math!

Thank you Les, I never was good at math in school.. but back then I didn't care about math so I never really tried.. Now I realize what everyone told me back then was true.. you'll use math about everyday of your life.. That is very true.. Still haven't used Algebra or geometry much though.. :)  

17 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Very soft look!!! Sanded with a flap wheel? I forget so much to cut more than one when I cut thin stock. Good looking lot!!!

Thank you Kevin... These haven't been sanded yet... well actually I pre-sand all my blanks before applying the pattern.. but I'll be sanding them again with just a light sanding of both sides.. I pre-sand down to 320 grit and will hit again with the 320 just to freshen the wood and then dip in the danish oil..