Project Sound Off

Travis

I'm progressing quite well on my first intarsia project (a standing Miniature Pinscher). Despite the injury to 3 of my fingers, all I have left to cut is about half of the head and the 2 ears.. everything else is done. My wife and my neighbor are giving me 'Wow' reviews on it.

Hi folks, :) I'm starting an intarisa piece, the magnolia door topper that was featured in one of the SSWC mags last year. :o This will be my first intarsia piece in about two years. :oops: I began with intarsia and segmentation about 6 years ago, but moved toward fretwork since then. When I bought the mag my wife said she would like to have one of them, :luv: Soooo, she doesn't know, but. Going to get some browny points for this one :razz: Ya can never have too many browny points, cause ya don't know when ya going to screw up. ;)

Im currently working on a Rooster chopping board, Will do the rooster part in segmentation and use timber dyes to stain the rooster parts. I then plan to put a frame around it thats higher than to board so that it will accomodate a piece of glass to put over the board so it doesnt get cut.

Sad to say, I have no current scroll saw projects going on, it's way to cold in the garage.

You are welcome to migrate here for your winter, currently experiencing 30 C (86 F) to 40 C (104 F) days here, although it is getting a tad warm when it gets up near 40 C, but a nice breeze blows through the garage where I do my work .. and if it gets a little too warm a dip in the pool for a break always helps (helps get rid of the dust too :rofl: )

I just finished a wolf pattern by scrollzilla and a wolf pattern by woodywoodscroller FOR MYSELF last night! The

one from WoodyWoodScroller was dated/designed 2009 and I finally got it cut!

Tonight I just laid out some portions of the Last Supper intarsia pattern from Judy Gale Roberts which is for a

customer.

God Bless! Spirithorse

Sad to say, I have no current scroll saw projects going on, it's way to cold in the garage.

You are welcome to migrate here for your winter, currently experiencing 30 C (86 F) to 40 C (104 F) days here, although it is getting a tad warm when it gets up near 40 C, but a nice breeze blows through the garage where I do my work .. and if it gets a little too warm a dip in the pool for a break always helps (helps get rid of the dust too :rofl: )

I am on my way :rofl: I have a few ham radio friends out that way, they keep telling me I need to visit when I mention the weather here.