One more Memory Box

Ron Johnson

1 hour ago, heppnerguy said:

I sure wish I could spend a day or two in your shop, as I know I would walk away with some much needed knowledge if I did. Still amazing me with your work and creativity.

Dick

heppnerguy 

You are welcomed as an honoured guest anytime. I’m sure you could teach me a thing and maybe even two...LOL THANK YOU 😊 

1 hour ago, heppnerguy said:

I sure wish I could spend a day or two in your shop, as I know I would walk away with some much needed knowledge if I did. Still amazing me with your work and creativity.

Dick

heppnerguy 

"Cross Training",, good idea!  We could all take turns going to each others shops.  Ya'll bring a broom and dustpan when you come to mine!  

40 minutes ago, rjweb said:

Another beautiful project, do you sell these boxes or are they gifts for the holidays coming up, RJ 

Hi RJ. Building up my inventory for a show first part of April. I’ll be set up next door to my younger brother who’s an artist. Thank you. 

F5874069-BDE1-48D0-AC27-F973DE758635.jpeg

18 minutes ago, flarud said:

"Cross Training",, good idea!  We could all take turns going to each others shops.  Ya'll bring a broom and dustpan when you come to mine!  

Sorry Barry. You would have to teach me how to use a broom and dust pan. Are these cooking utensils or wood working tools...LOL😂😂

3 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Hi RJ. Building up my inventory for a show first part of April. I’ll be set up next door to my younger brother who’s an artist. Thank you. 

F5874069-BDE1-48D0-AC27-F973DE758635.jpeg

I take it, this is one of your brother's paintings. You have one good group of talented people in your family for sure. 

Dick

heppnerguy