Leash Holders - Video

Iguanadon

2 hours ago, NC Scroller said:

I agree with Dave.  It would look better without the mounting holes being visible.  A saw tooth or "D" ring hanger will work if attached on the bottom portion.

Thanks for the feedback on mounting holes location, I'll give that some thought.  As to the D ring or saw tooth, I want these mounted solidly to the wall.  People will be hanging their keys and dog leashes on them and yanking them off on a regular basis so I don't think those options would work too well.

41 minutes ago, Iguanadon said:

Thanks for the feedback on mounting holes location, I'll give that some thought.  As to the D ring or saw tooth, I want these mounted solidly to the wall.  People will be hanging their keys and dog leashes on them and yanking them off on a regular basis so I don't think those options would work too well.

How about a French cleat type of hanger.

Thanks for the video Scott! I’ll be doing one when I get home Sunday. I did the RESCUE dog and took it up to the vet when I dropped off our cat for boarding over the weekend. The girls loved it and I think I’ll get 2 - 3 orders...maybe more.

I told them I would donate some of each one they sell to a rescue the vet clinic sponsor. The girls thought it was a great idea and are going to talk to the Dr. about stocking some in the office and taking orders!!!

I know one of the office girls is a Scottie freak, Scottie everything, so that might be a good choice.

10 hours ago, OzarkSawdust said:

Thanks for the video Scott! I’ll be doing one when I get home Sunday. I did the RESCUE dog and took it up to the vet when I dropped off our cat for boarding over the weekend. The girls loved it and I think I’ll get 2 - 3 orders...maybe more.

I told them I would donate some of each one they sell to a rescue the vet clinic sponsor. The girls thought it was a great idea and are going to talk to the Dr. about stocking some in the office and taking orders!!!

I know one of the office girls is a Scottie freak, Scottie everything, so that might be a good choice.

Excellent, glad to hear it.  Keep me posted, I enjoy hearing from my puzzle zombies.  🙂  I just had someone order a Rescue leash holder so I'll be cutting 2 of them today.  One to fill the order, the other to display at my event tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Excellent, glad to hear it.  Keep me posted, I enjoy hearing from my puzzle zombies.  🙂  I just had someone order a Rescue leash holder so I'll be cutting 2 of them today.  One to fill the order, the other to display at my event tomorrow.

How do you do the dog on the Rescue leash holder? I found the bone but didn’t see the Rescue in the drop down non-puzzle menu.