Personalized Christmas Bells

Gordster

10 minutes ago, OzarkSawdust said:

Very nice! I’ll bet the glitter on white looks good, away from my computer this weekend and kind of hard to tell with small screen.What do you use to make the patterns?

I use Corel draw making the patterns. Been doing these for a number of years now.Learned how to make them from a video Steve Good had out.

20 minutes ago, meflick said:

Those look nice. So, curious, do you stack cut them, at least more common names, so you have extras already when you get more orders for the same name or are you cutting one at a time?

Yes for sure in stack cutting..But it's funny when I just finish one with a name and I get a message to make the same one.Common names,I try to make extras and the Cape Breton ones,I usually cut four at a time.Cape Breton is the island where I live,so they are popular.

3 hours ago, Jim McDonald said:

That should keep you really busy.  I think you have found a niche market. 

Congrats on the sales/orders!

Yes Jim for sure,it's a good go.I was asked to make something else today and I had to say no to it.I can usually cut about 15 to 20 of these in a morning.When I paint them I put a piece of felt in bottom of  a cookie can and lay the bell in the paint Then just lift it out and brush off the excess.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:38 PM, meflick said:

Those look nice. So, curious, do you stack cut them, at least more common names, so you have extras already when you get more orders for the same name or are you cutting one at a time?

I was trying to do that with names I make back in 2004, Ends up I never run across the same name since or very rarely to this day!!!