show us your shop

mikesscrollsaw

I saw the beer fridge in the corner....Nicely done. ;)

That use to be what I kept my glue and finish in to keep from freezing(an old not working one). I replaced it with this working one, I got tired of warm drinks. but there is no beer in it, only Bourbon Whiskey :drool: and some diet pop and water.

The little wood cabinet next to my scroll saw now keeps my glues and finishes from freezing.

yes Marge those drawers are great for keeping wood in. a couple have thin wood in and others have my books, notes and intarsia patterns. Very handy.

I decided to build some cabinets in the garage, it's time to get alittle more organized!

under the cabinets I plan on building a bench with a built in miter saw and router table. this has already given me ALOT more room!

3/4 inch plywood. total length of the cabinet is 8 foot, 15 inches deep and 30 inches tall. one fixed shelf in the middle.

cabinets004.jpg

cabinets003.jpg

cabinets002.jpg

more upgrades to the shop/garage

under the cabinets I built a "work station" an 8 foot long table top with my router table and miter saw built in to it. all are set to the same height. the router table fence is removeable so it can be moved out of the way for the miter saw or for just having a large bench top.

5059795e.jpg

2dfa7e41.jpg

ab58dfda.jpg

9ec06fe8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This is one wall area of my workshop, showing my bandsaw, drill press/drum sander and my scroll saw table. Not shown in the photos here there is also a main workbench at the back of the shop and along the other wall are storage shelves and cabinets for misc. supplies and other tools. I also have another table on which I can use my router table, mitre saw, etc.