This is how we roll in my house!

flarud

when I get my saw working I want to cut that pattern. (if I can figure out how to get a copy of it!) I actually had a '49 f1, and that reminds me of it. I want to do some different wheels, and maybe some flames! you did a good job! thanks for posting that picture.

I just thought....I have access to a cricut too...my daughter-in-law is darn good with one!

Edited by shiney b

Nice work on that Barry. Thanks for showing. 

57 minutes ago, shiney b said:

when I get my saw working I want to cut that pattern. (if I can figure out how to get a copy of it!) I actually had a '49 f1, and that reminds me of it. I want to do some different wheels, and maybe some flames! you did a good job! thanks for posting that picture.

I just thought....I have access to a cricut too...my daughter-in-law is darn good with one!

@shiney b you can find the pattern he used on Steve Good’s blog here: http://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/11/click-image-to-enlarge-below-rumor-has.html he removed the reindeer from the door and put the “Ford” there instead.

9 minutes ago, meflick said:

@shiney b you can find the pattern he used on Steve Good’s blog here: http://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/11/click-image-to-enlarge-below-rumor-has.html he removed the reindeer from the door and put the “Ford” there instead.

thanks!

3 hours ago, shiney b said:

As mentioned,  it is on Steve Good's site.  I have been getting lazy with cutting letters and words lately,, it's much easier to have the wife cut out on the Cricut what I need!

2 hours ago, meflick said:

Thanks Melanie!  Thanks for including the link too.

7 hours ago, Jim McDonald said:

Great job and yes, hard maple is quite a bit tougher than soft maple.  They make cutting boards out of hard maple.  Not sure what the difference is as far as trees go, but the final product is vastly different.

I don't know if it was Hard Maple or not.  The piece was included in a box of "cut-offs" from Ocooch Hardwoods that I bought.