At last.

wombatie

At last I mangaed to find time to cut the wombats that Brett kindly did the patterns for, thank you Brett they have gone into my collection, I would show you a photo of my collection but the file size is too big so you will have to use your imagination. :lol: The other photo is of a car that I was asked to do for Christmas, it was a surprise Christmas present and he was over the moon about it and he can't stop showing anyone that walks into his house. I hope you like them.

Marg

Marg,

The wombat oven rack pull and letter opener turned out great, whats the timber? Thanks so much for cutting them. Now that I look at it, I should have changed the feet on the letter opener wombat back to normal and not the edited feet that I used for the oven rack pull.

BTW I have designed a lot of kitchen utensils and other things that feature a wombat on them .. plus all our other Aussie animals. The plan is to cut these and try and sell some at markets.

Great work on the car too .. it would appear the recipient is very please with it :lol:

..Great job on the rodents..

yikes.gif Oooh Kevin, you had better hide as I wouldnt want to be you when Marg see's you calling her beloved Wombat a rodent :rofl: . BTW, the Wombat is a marsupial.