Black Lab and German Shepherd !

Eagledrum70

I finally got the Black Lab and German Shepherd pictures done. These are are going in a dog boarding house tomorrow. I wanted to make a suggestion to all of the scrollers out there. I called around to some local dog kennel clubs today and come to find out that most of these clubs hold dog shows once or twice a year. Some are free and some cost to set up as a vendor. I have a chance to set up at one this weekend and it is free . Now I have 2 days to cut another Black Lab picture , because it is a Labrador Retriever dog show . I thought if anybody had kennel clubs in their area it might be a good avenue to try. Thanks Eagledrum70 :)

These are great examples of portraits Glenn.I'd try to exibit the ones that are doing something .Like the shepard is tilting and listening with his head.My friend buys art and he looks for action in the art.but all the patterns you do are top shelf.what strikes one won't strike another.Variety is the spice of life.! :)