Thank You Multitom

wombatie

13 hours ago, wombatie said:

This pattern is by Mahendra.  He did an amazing job with a very complicated pattern.  Thank you so much @multitom.  I tweeked a couple of bits but not much.  It was NOT an easy pattern to cut and I certainly will not be cutting it again.  :huh:  :)
I used 2.5mm Bamboo and it measures 11.7"  x  16.5", for the Aussies out there it's an A3 size.

Marg

1220627831_2019-12-0114_58_28.thumb.jpg.517c5d409837b4e6e53e980e97c13d79.jpg 

May have been tough...but you did a fantastic job Marg! If you stack cut 3 then when someone loved it and wanted it you could wait a couple od days and produce a copy. They would think you did it just for them....LOL 🤣

10 hours ago, OzarkSawdust said:

May have been tough...but you did a fantastic job Marg! If you stack cut 3 then when someone loved it and wanted it you could wait a couple od days and produce a copy. They would think you did it just for them....LOL 🤣

I did stack cut 3.  One is a gift the other 2 sold within 24 hours to brothers and neither of them knew that the other one had bought one.  I would love to be a fly on the wall when they find out.  :lol:

Marg :santa:

Marg,

You sure made everyone's eyes open wide with the marvelous cutting job you did on this project. I think the complexity of this pattern would make just about anyone wonder if it was every going to be finished without something going wrong before the final cut was made. Simply amazing on your part and Mahendra showed his pattern making abilities is so good that he can accomplish whatever is set before him, no matter how complex it may be.

Dick

heppnerguy

7 hours ago, John B said:

Wow, that turned out super nice Marg.
Mahendra did a great job on the pattern
Where do you get the Bamboo from??  It looks really nice and clear.
I never new anybody really barracked for Collingwod ;)

LETO Bamboo.    www.letobamboo.com   They have different thicknesses and different colours.

Marg

• 2 weeks later...