Pegas Blades

Dave Monk

Been out of touch with scroll sawing and the forums for nearly 2 years - what happened to Mike?  (Packed up my shop and saws March 2018, stored in storage unit for a while, moved, bought house, getting metal shop building repaired at new house and finally just beginning to set up new shop.  BTW - came from 19’ x 19’ shop to a 30’ x 70’ metal building that I’m closing in a 30’ x 30’ section to be a wood shop. So-o-o-o ready to get back to some wood working!)

5 hours ago, kenreichq said:

Been out of touch with scroll sawing and the forums for nearly 2 years - what happened to Mike?  (Packed up my shop and saws March 2018, stored in storage unit for a while, moved, bought house, getting metal shop building repaired at new house and finally just beginning to set up new shop.  BTW - came from 19’ x 19’ shop to a 30’ x 70’ metal building that I’m closing in a 30’ x 30’ section to be a wood shop. So-o-o-o ready to get back to some wood working!)

Mike passed away some years ago.. I don't remember now how long ago it was.. but pretty sure it's been more than a couple years ago.. His website is still up and running and I think it was BearWoods that took over the business / site? I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong on that.. They still have good service as far as I know.. but it's not like the personalized service you got from Mike I don't think.. 

1 hour ago, kmmcrafts said:

Mike passed away some years ago.. I don't remember now how long ago it was.. but pretty sure it's been more than a couple years ago.. His website is still up and running and I think it was BearWoods that took over the business / site? I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong on that.. They still have good service as far as I know.. but it's not like the personalized service you got from Mike I don't think.. 

Kevin it was Wooden Teddy Bear that Mike sold out to before passing.

17 hours ago, octoolguy said:

I knew that Mike had retired and sold to WTB but I was not aware of his passing. R.I.P. Mike. Great guy. We need more like him.

Actually it is almost 4 years since Mike passed.

https://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/05/rest-in-peace-mike-moorlach.html

4 hours ago, stoney said:

Hi Denny, I put you in my contacts and will place my next blade order with you.  I have been using Pegas blades ever since I heard about them on this forum.  Good Luck on your business venture.

Thanks Stoney.  A quick reference is in the resources section under suppliers.  I added ArtCrafters to the list.

11 hours ago, Wizard of Oz said:

Got a happy camper here!  Ordered a few blades, and got great service, and good prices to boot.  Just a quick test, and the Pegas blades work great.  I was using FD blades.  Now just to find time to play with them. Thank you very much Denny.

Oz

Thanks for the order.