fed up with nail stuff

Gordon 121

John you are way way too clued up on nail polish all i know is they hurt like hell when you stand on them lol i have to admit when am putting a pic or a mirror or something up i have put cotton wool in hole for the screw a dab of nail polish put the pic up and bingo two perfect marks for drilling the holes in the wall works every time lol

Well Gordon in the pen turning world and hobby, we as pen turners try anything. We cast anything and everything and make it into a pen. We use CA glue as a finish so just goes to show we try anything. As pen turners we walk around with this thing on our minds " can I make that into a pen" Nine out of ten times the answer is yes. Such a small canvas and yet such a large field of art. Woodworking in general is that way too. Scrolling not so much. Sort of locked into what can be done and the types of projects that can be done. That is why I combine scrolling with my other woodworking skills. I wish many others would do this as well. As an example, the box you made could have had a name scrolled in a plaque or even into the drawer front. Some kind of cute saying or something to combine both arts. Not that it doesn't look good but just a suggestion.