Festus, again

Charlie E

4 minutes ago, Gordon 121 said:

i have heard of a widow spider and a widow maker but  a widow pleaser lol nice job you will have a line of widows all waiting to get one, can i ask what was the thickness of the wood you cut ,the expression on his his face you captured it  perfectly.

Thanks! The wood is 1/2"ish red oak. The picture is almost square, about 6 X 6 1/2. The pattern is in the pattern library. I added some detail here and there.

I love giving away 'that special piece' that someone sees on my shop wall. I almost always take it down and give it to them. You are so right about the reaction being way more lasting and pleasing then the money you could have sold it for. 

this is an outstanding piece and your little additions brought out a lot of feeling in this piece.

Dick

heppnerguy

3 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

I love giving away 'that special piece' that someone sees on my shop wall. I almost always take it down and give it to them. You are so right about the reaction being way more lasting and pleasing then the money you could have sold it for. 

this is an outstanding piece and your little additions brought out a lot of feeling in this piece.

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you for the kind words Dick.