Additional Laser Names

Iguanadon

It's been a busy couple of weeks with business travel, wrapping up the 2020 version of the local advertising map of our island and I finally got a chance to play in the shop today.  I made these items this morning as samples, imagining the Unicorn and T-Rex for kids rooms.  The North Carolina item is something I made a couple of times before but thought it might look good as a key rack... Having fun with the laser burner.  So far still only playing with text/wording to enhance and offer customization on my existing pieces.

IMG_20200125_133235.jpg

IMG_20200125_133247.jpg

IMG_20200125_133259.jpg

8 hours ago, wombatie said:

Your brain never stops.  Do you get many headaches? :lol:  They are terrific Scott, I di like the NC one.

Marg

LOL, nobody would want to be in my brain for even an hour.  🙂  Fortunately no headaches... but when I wake up in the morning, I absolutely can not go back to sleep as once my mind cranks up, it can't be paused.  LOL

And by the way... here is the 2020 version of our local advertising map... my other business... Sending to the printer Monday for 50,000 copies to be produced.  My wife does all of the graphics, layout and design.  I am the sales and distribution grunt worker.

2020 Map-Front.jpg

2020 Map-Back.jpg

Edited by Iguanadon

29 minutes ago, Gordon 121 said:

Nice job great cutting i love the added names with the burner what type of machine have you got the names really stand out the unicorn looks so good, nice map makes me think i need a holiday lol cheers Gordon

Hey Gordon, I got the NEJE 3500 laser.  Great entry level machine for only $167.  I did a short video showing it the day I got it set up if you're interested.  Come on over to the states and visit my cute little beach town.  🙂