Paw Key Holder and Identifier and Tutorial

baggetta

Well, here's a little project you might enjoy working on.  I have a bunch of keys on my key ring, but mainly use only one or two on a regular basis.  The main one is the key to my house, but it looks just like two or three others I have on the same ring.  Well I decided to make a key identifier, in the shape of a dog  paw for my house key. It is a little more work than my usual signs, so I put together a print tutorial, which you can download here along with the patterns I used.  This works for my house key and should with most others, but you might have to play around with the pattern to get it to work with yours if you have an unusual make. Pattern and tutorial are available on my Free Pattern Page: http://baggetta.com/pebooks/puzzle_patterns.htm

Paw Keychain Identifier Image Small.jpg

Your not going to believe this but the only patterns I've ever seen of yours are the free ones. Today I found out your a wealth of ideas in your pay section which I found only tryin to find the tutorial of the key which I was to distracted to remember why I  was there in the first place .Wow you got it all!!!! Pristine ones at that!!! 

7 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Your not going to believe this but the only patterns I've ever seen of yours are the free ones. Today I found out your a wealth of ideas in your pay section which I found only tryin to find the tutorial of the key which I was to distracted to remember why I  was there in the first place .Wow you got it all!!!! Pristine ones at that!!! 

Glad you are enjoying these.  I might point out that there are actually two pages of free patterns, in case you missed the link at the top of the page.