More Wedding Items

Ninuninu

18 hours ago, Gordon 121 said:

Way to go that's about as original as it gets very nice work, if you had a Turner you could have made the pens for signing the register or did I take that a bit too far lol great cutting of the names

Gordon

Thanks Gordon, but PRETTY PLEASE don't go there. Have been thinking about wood turning for a while and am really at a loss because I don't have the room for a lathe... unless I try small things on one of those micro machines 😀

Tony

4 hours ago, Scrappile said:

That is all beautiful work, even had it been done with a scroll saw.  With a fretsaw, I can not even imagine.  Only thing I can think of is you proposed 15 years ago and set the wedding date to a week after you finish all that work.  You are definitely a true artist...

Thanks Paul.  Took a bit of time to do everything most especially the names. The main obstacle was getting them from home to the wedding venue without any mishaps. Was very lucky when it came to that as they all got there in pristine condition.  I appreciate the comment but feel I am still a long way off from being an artist... but I won't stop trying. 👍

Tony