Logo and Name

Messman

Alright all I am wanting to put together a logo and name for my woodworking buisness I am going to try to get started and off the ground. Right now I am totally :shock: clueless about what I want for the Logo. As far as the name goes I am thinking along the line of:

Messman's Creative Works

Messman's Creative Woodworking

Messman's Woodworking

Messman's Artistic Woodworks (or) Woodworking

Anyway, Logo and Name suggestions are more than welcome and are encouraged. Thanks for your ideas. :thumbs:

I think Messman's Creative Woodwork's instead of Woodworking sounds good . That's just my opinion. I fought with naming my business G & K Woodworking or G & K Woodwork's . I decided on G & K Woodwork's because I thought it had a better ring to it . I think Messman's Creative Woodwork's has a good ring to it. Eagledrum70. PS I could use your help on pricing Pictures . I posted a Golden Retriever pattern I cut out in bragging rights read what I wrote and let me know what you think any help or advice would be appreciated.3d-funny-eyes.gif

My business cards have a dark wood background with my Eagle picture I did on the left side which is a lite cedar frame with the lite baltic birch plywood the picture was cut out of. The contrast of the dark background and light colors of picture look great. Its a thought . Maybe you have a good picture that stands out and would make a good company logo . That is what I went with simply because I mainly do pictures . This may work for you or it may not just throwing the idea out there. :)