Contracts

Messman

For those of you who are scrolling as a buisness, I am hoping that you would be willing to share your contracts (the paperwork not the cutting :D with me. I hate reinventing the wheel when I don't need to. I will be changing them slightly to meet my needs as they arise.

So I am looking for contracts that cover:

Customer custom orders with pattern design

Stock orders (using stock type patterns)

Store Contracts (when you contract with a store) Where the store purchases your work to sell and where they display your work for you

Am I missing any?

Please and Thank You

The only stores I have dealt with so far are Dog boarding and training centers . All I am doing with them is making a couple of pictures of what they tell is the most popular breeds that come to the establishment . I put business cards with a portfolio of patterns and pictures that I made the pattern from with the pictures. Most of my business I hope will be custom orders from people wanting their own dog done . I do have a order sheet that I came up with , but like I said I hope most of mine will be custom orders . In that situation like I did at the dog show I went to recently I had the order form which has your basic info needed. Most important I ask for money in advance or at least get a percentage of it to cover materials. If they want to write a check I make sure it cashes before I do any work. When I get my website completed it will have paypal linked to it so I will have my money in hand before doing any work. So I haven't really had the need for contracts as of yet , but that is a thought.I am having a problem with pricing . I posted a picture in bragging rights under Golden Retriever check it out any advice would be appreciated.eagledrum70