Badgers

Gordon 121

39 minutes ago, Gordon 121 said:

Not a problem i drew them on corel draw but i can give u them in what ever file type suits you mate just let me know 

Thank you so much Gordon, I can handle just about any format; PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG. You may contact me directly at: craftsmanship@thewadehouse.net. 

Again, many thanks!

43 minutes ago, Ninuninu said:

I think that both of them are something else but my personal preference tends to lean towards the second one.

I love things that make you stop and look a second time and this did it . Great job

Tony

the thought behind the second one was to put some kind of metal tube through the centre then a screw so it could spin  but i got bored and just glued it down lol

On 2/13/2020 at 2:57 AM, JimErn said:

Very nice, I especially like the first one

When I read the title; I had thought more stinking sports crap!  Then I looked at it anyway for some unknown reason.

TERRIFIC WORK!

I also have to agree with another former ND farm boy-Rockytime- The badgers are really nasty characters all the way!

On 2/13/2020 at 7:02 PM, Gordon 121 said:

the thought behind the second one was to put some kind of metal tube through the centre then a screw so it could spin  but i got bored and just glued it down lol

That's a great idea. I have been looking for the upside down words that read the same when you flip them over. Never thought of putting a rod in the middle though.

Tony