2 new napkin holders

amazingkevin

11 hours ago, Denny Knappen said:

Way to go, Kevin.  

Ya mon, Feels good to be a little creative. The blue one is to my favorite at the thrift store. There's two girls there and I spoil one by making a up graded version of the same projects she gets. It feels good having two girls fighting over my work, lol, all in fun!

11 hours ago, Denny Knappen said:

Way to go, Kevin.  

Edited by amazingkevin
spelling

34 minutes ago, Fedido said:

Kevin, 

utterly amazing. I am learning that I am fascinated by the work you guys do. I look at what I do and then look at these. One day, I hope to get there. Again Kevin, well done.

Hendo

Thank you Hendo!!!! Once the scroll saw bug bites you ,the only cure is to keep scrolling.You started out on a 13" saw and already graduated to a DeWalt! That,s one Hugh jump that will give you creature comforts features you will appreciate.Your going to have the time of your life here I promise!!! We will answer all your questions.plus on the bottom of each page you can click on the page numbers and go all the way back to the beginning of SSV,in any forum.Enjoy!!!

2 minutes ago, Fedido said:

@amazingkevin

one of the major reasons I applied to this site is the fact you guys have vast knowledge as well as willingness to help. Because of this, I intend to make SSV my home provided you guys will take me. 😂

Hendo

Lot stock and barrel your in!!!

On 2/18/2020 at 8:01 PM, Fedido said:

@amazingkevin

one of the major reasons I applied to this site is the fact you guys have vast knowledge as well as willingness to help. Because of this, I intend to make SSV my home provided you guys will take me. 😂

Hendo

We will sure be glad to have you come on in and pull up a chair ,pour some joe and meet & make great scrolling friends!!! Missing a day here is like going somewhere with out your cell phone.Welcome again!!!