Family tree finished

rdatelle

4 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

What were the little white spots you even cut out. I like your work here!!!

For some reason this font (Dollie script) puts little white marks when it joins the letters.  That was the white marks I revered to.  (Yellow Arrow)

Ralph cut all the centers of the connected letters correctly.  (blue arrow).  These are really small depending on the size.

letters.thumb.jpg.5d347057df6766a307adab9828326dbf.jpg

11 hours ago, don in brooklin on said:

Ralph you did a great job in cutting and I really like the background..   Your granddaughter should be happy.

Don

PS:  the white spots were the little white spot in the script of the font not the middle of the letters.  You nailed it.

Oh, I didn't even notice that. I thought it was in the letters because they were so small. LOL. Thanks anyway Don.

5 hours ago, don in brooklin on said:

For some reason this font (Dollie script) puts little white marks when it joins the letters.  That was the white marks I revered to.  (Yellow Arrow)

Ralph cut all the centers of the connected letters correctly.  (blue arrow).  These are really small depending on the size.

Oh now I see them. I just ignored those. LOL.

5 hours ago, don in brooklin on said:

Don, did you notice that I even closed up the letters instead of using bridges like the A. I thought it would look better since I was putting a backer on it.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:02 AM, rdatelle said:

Just finished unclamping this family tree this morning. Wasn't sure a pattern could be made of this but Don in Brookline came through again. Thanks Don for being able to do this for me. I hope I gave it justice. THis is a surprise for my granddaughter. Don, I even cut out the little white spots.

names.jpg

Beautiful, great job.