an idea i have

Dragonkort

As my little turtle spock got bigger and bigger and needed larger and larger fish tanks I had to give him up.  hes in a good home with a teacher at the elematry  school, she leaves him at the school during the school year and then takes him home in the summer.  It just got to hard for me to clean his tank even with spikes help.  anyway on to my idea!!!  we have in the grage an old fish tank 5 or 10 gallons I think. or maybe i'll  have to get some other kind of glass thing to make  it out of if spike thinks that to big....huummm anyway my idea is this....I want to make some turtles a 3d carving of some kind I think and then some fish( for all my fish babies iv had over the years)  and seaweed and such as well as a little man to go into it. and sort of make a little aquirem that won't have to be cleaned. im still thinking on this idea and tryig to figure out just how to go about doing it....the main thing that I cant quite figure out how to do is make it look like it  has water in it.  I have patterns of compound fish and a turtle  as well as some seaweed. and I can get rocks not sure what else.... like I said its just in the idea stage right now....  if I still have the cover for the old tank I can take fishig line and use it to suspent the fish so they look like there swimming.....and if I not I can get some small mesh like something to make a top for the tank.  like I said just an idea I think  it will work if I can get all the bugs figured out.....hum what do you guys think? 

Water, in a tank is clear, so I can not see any reason to try to simulate it.

But what might help to "sell" the idea that it is real is bubbles.  The only way I can think to simulate bubbles is to take some clear fishing line (monofilament) stretch it horizontally and dab some clear glue (the thick kind of glue), then suspend the fishing line vertically.  Probably need several close together to get the affect.  Similar to holding a string of pearls, but with clear glue drops instead

thanks guys and yes I have a lot of clear fishing line. Not that I do any fishing anymore. lol spikes a city boy...from Chicago he doesn't know anything about fishing and my siblings are all to busy these days.  which is ok as I don't have a fishing pole anyway.  Once I get the project started  i'll send pictures.  I'll see if spike will take me to  hospice sometime this week and i'll look for some kind of clear bowl or something to use as a tank or better yet a fish bowl....start out small at first. lol if I can get it to come out nice maybe they would sell?  I have a small fish tank that my turtle spock was in before I got him a bigger one.   if I can get it down real good and looks real nice spike said I can use the smaller fish tank and make a nice aquia sean.. ok ok your going to have to guess at what those last two words are suppose to be!!!! lol when I  was in school they tried teaching spelling without phonics. it was called sight spelling,,,,you can see how well that turned out! lol I happy to say they went back to phonics by the time my kids started school. my friend the one I taught to scroll was taught the same way and no she can't spell either. lol