mikes shop clock

amazingkevin

post-2756-134955569435_thumb.jpgpost-2756-134955569435_thumb.jpgpost-2756-134955569435_thumb.jpgpost-2756-134955569435_thumb.jpgCustomer wanted a clock for his son who's a gear head,mechanic i guess?I bought 14 clocks from big lots when they were remodeling for $10 bucks a piece,great deal as they were $29.95.I found a gear on the net and pumped it up to 11.5" with the rapidresizer.com program off the net.I can make money with this program when there is no other way of making some money.The clock disassembley was'nt to bad 6 screws,i just had to be carefull not to break the neon tube.I had intended to use the clocks for bible sayings ,like thake time for God,The lord will provide,Time to pray,etc short to the point sayings that fit the clock size.fun project and is breaking some ice for me to get back to scrolling! :)

Woo hoo! thanks granpa ,Clayton and marg.Been slow around here and all i could do is load up on patterns.The shops all taken down ,things all boxed up for months now waiting for the day to come for ,here's your last to come.Things are in limbo right now and my head is swimin at the thought of it all.movings no fun especially when forced.man it felt good to make some saw dust again!time will tell :)

wow ! the amazing CJ took time out from his never ending daily quota of i gotta do another one!Funny how you strive to be the top dog in scrollin,lol.The newspaper in georgia should run an articule on you!I hear you got another scroll saw,hope you like it!One day at a time is all i can handle right now.Everybody at the employment office sounded promiseing and one church too but when i went to another church i've been busy as a bee there.They needed all my skills.Problem is the pay is low but the benifits are out of this world!!! :)Thanks dwsudikum for the wave,how you doin,It's nice to know someones keepin an eye on my work ,lol! :)