getting started on new wood projects

Dragonkort

well its been a nice day.  finished my plastic canvas project and started tracing and putting some wood patterns on to the wood. im going to try to make several of steve goods beauty toys... the hair drayer comb perfume bottle sissors…. and the bird in a bird cage. I like both those patterns.. im going to make several of that one too because I want one for me to go with the crocheted one mom made for me and one for my brother who didn't get a crocheted one ( I tried to crochet him one with out the pattern, it was ok and he took it home but it really didn't come out very good) the wood one will look a lot better. if we ever find moms crocheted pattern i'll crochet him another one. iv got all her patterns that we were able to find but of course that one pattern is the one we didn't find. ah well  any way im off to do some more tracing in hopes I can do some  cutting tomarrow. 

On 3/31/2020 at 7:25 PM, Dragonkort said:

well its been a nice day.  finished my plastic canvas project and started tracing and putting some wood patterns on to the wood. im going to try to make several of steve goods beauty toys... the hair drayer comb perfume bottle sissors…. and the bird in a bird cage. I like both those patterns.. im going to make several of that one too because I want one for me to go with the crocheted one mom made for me and one for my brother who didn't get a crocheted one ( I tried to crochet him one with out the pattern, it was ok and he took it home but it really didn't come out very good) the wood one will look a lot better. if we ever find moms crocheted pattern i'll crochet him another one. iv got all her patterns that we were able to find but of course that one pattern is the one we didn't find. ah well  any way im off to do some more tracing in hopes I can do some  cutting tomarrow. 

Good to hear your still going strong with your hobbies!!!

yes although I didn't get a chance to work on any of my crafts yesterday or today...… spending to much time talking on the phone.  this cronovies is really getting annoying around here.  first I talked to my daughter whos birthday was yesterday....then checking on my sister and my youngest brother to see how there doing.....there both doing good, but my sister in law is sick and my brother called 2 different places to see about getting her tested and each place told him to go to the other place!!! no wounder this dang thing is spreading.....my sister in law was staying with there son because my brother didn't want to risk maybe being a carrier to her as hes still working ( which is another reason I didn't get any crafting done..... I was making some masks for him and my sister) anyway now that shes sick with what we are hoping and praying will turn out to be just the flu shes back home and my brother is taking care of her....so now I pray my sister in law dosnt have the viries  and that my brother wont catch what ever she has..... both have lung problems soo that makes it even more discerning. oh well...maybe tomarrow i''ll be able to get back to my crafts