Never organize your shop

amazingkevin

lol you think that's bad....spike cleaned  up my wood shop!! lol its much neater now.....I do however have to either ask spike where some things are or say now If I were spike where would I have put such and such lol but to be honest he put most things in see through containers and labled each continer so it would be easer to find. lol he said he didn't know how I could find anything in that mess before he cleaned it lol hum maybe because I knew where everything was??lol 

I pray I don't out live my friends and family...being a bit agoraphobic with out my friends and family to help me with out of the house things I would have a real problem... I did ask my brother if spike dies before me if he and his wife might come live here with me and then he could rent out both sides of mom house plus his house and maybe he wouldn't have to work so many jobs....he didn't say yes but he also didn't say no I guess we'll see should spike die first... hes 11 years older then me but he s also healther then me to