Large Breed Dog Puzzle Pattern

baggetta

I recently completed a collection of large dog breed puzzles.  The Purina company says that despite their size, most big dog breeds are incredibly agile and active, but others are more laidback. Whether you want a running or hiking partner or prefer a big fluffy dog breed to snuggle with, you can find the right large dog breed for you.
Well, here's the Schnauzer you can make into a puzzle on your scroll saw
.Download Free Pattern

Schnauzer Image Small.jpg

11 hours ago, baggetta said:

I recently completed a collection of large dog breed puzzles.  The Purina company says that despite their size, most big dog breeds are incredibly agile and active, but others are more laidback. Whether you want a running or hiking partner or prefer a big fluffy dog breed to snuggle with, you can find the right large dog breed for you.
Well, here's the Schnauzer you can make into a puzzle on your scroll saw
.Download Free Pattern

Schnauzer Image Small.jpg

Boy this is the cat butt of this breed. Well done AL!!!

oh I love this puzzle dog pattern!!  he looks just like my toby!!! he was a little snnoodle … half schnauzer  and half poodle.   but he wasn't that big..i loved him dearly....he passed away last summer from a tumer…. but like with all my animal children I have his picture in a frame....hes now with my Charlie ( first service dog)  up in heaven with all the other animal children iv had in the past 62 years. there pictures are in a photo album not on the wall because if I put them on the wall there would be nothing on the wall but my animal children lol  I also downloaded the star ship compound cut pattern that I just cant wait to cut out!!!  I love doing the compound cut patterns and am always looking for new ones..... some where in my patterns I have a pattern for a bull dog tooth pick holder I got on line.....but it looks like just one side of a compound cut pattern ….now my girl friend was going to take it and make the other side of it for me so I could cut it out and make for my daughter who owns a bull dog....but then the pandemic hit.....if I were to put the picture of the pattern I have up here do you think you could draw the other side for me ?  and how much would it cost for the pattern to.... let me know the cost of the pattern before you make it if you make so i'll know if I can do it or not.  wounderful pieces and patterns !!! thank you. i'll put a pic of the star ship when I get it finished!!

1 hour ago, Dragonkort said:

oh I love this puzzle dog pattern!!  he looks just like my toby!!! he was a little snnoodle … half schnauzer  and half poodle.   but he wasn't that big..i loved him dearly....he passed away last summer from a tumer…. but like with all my animal children I have his picture in a frame....hes now with my Charlie ( first service dog)  up in heaven with all the other animal children iv had in the past 62 years. there pictures are in a photo album not on the wall because if I put them on the wall there would be nothing on the wall but my animal children lol  I also downloaded the star ship compound cut pattern that I just cant wait to cut out!!!  I love doing the compound cut patterns and am always looking for new ones..... some where in my patterns I have a pattern for a bull dog tooth pick holder I got on line.....but it looks like just one side of a compound cut pattern ….now my girl friend was going to take it and make the other side of it for me so I could cut it out and make for my daughter who owns a bull dog....but then the pandemic hit.....if I were to put the picture of the pattern I have up here do you think you could draw the other side for me ?  and how much would it cost for the pattern to.... let me know the cost of the pattern before you make it if you make so i'll know if I can do it or not.  wounderful pieces and patterns !!! thank you. i'll put a pic of the star ship when I get it finished!!

Well, I can give it a try.  No charge, if I succeed. send it along to me at abaggetta@comcast.net. 

Al B.