Fortune Teller Game Pattern and Video

baggetta

Fortune Teller Game Pattern

Well, who doesn't like a good game or story with the Devil as the featured character?  One of my favorite Twilight Zone stories was called Nick of Time.  A young couple go into a cafe and find a fortune telling machine disguised as a napkin holder.  To make a long story short, the male of the team becomes addicted to the answers the machine gives him, almost to the point of signing away his life.

This little game, which you can make on your scroll saw isn't as detailed as the one in the story, but it might be fun to ask it questions you have in mind.  If you want you can even make this into a napkin holder and keep it on your dinner table for sideline entertainment.  Download the pattern and check out the explanation video.

Fortune Teller Image Small.jpg

yes it was william shatner who played the husband.  Iv never seen the show but from the clip i could tell who it was....im a huge star trek fan lol i have all the episodes from all the star trek shows ( except deep space 9 which i didnt really like ) I even have all the movies. lol  the game looks great!! i cant wait to make it!!! Thank you and i'll be sure to put not to sell on the pattern when i print it out so it wont get confused with all the other patterns....thats the only problem iv ever had with on line patterns....once there printed out a lot of times it dosnt have the name of the sight i got it from and it dosnt say for personal use only. iv been lucky so far and havent made a mastake . if yu ever see a pattern you made that im selling just let me know so  i can write on the pattern its self .... personal use only.... and where ever i might be selling stuff in  the  furture i will take it down right away. again i love the game and cant wait to make it!!

14 hours ago, baggetta said:

Fortune Teller Game Pattern

Well, who doesn't like a good game or story with the Devil as the featured character?  One of my favorite Twilight Zone stories was called Nick of Time.  A young couple go into a cafe and find a fortune telling machine disguised as a napkin holder.  To make a long story short, the male of the team becomes addicted to the answers the machine gives him, almost to the point of signing away his life.

This little game, which you can make on your scroll saw isn't as detailed as the one in the story, but it might be fun to ask it questions you have in mind.  If you want you can even make this into a napkin holder and keep it on your dinner table for sideline entertainment.  Download the pattern and check out the explanation video.

Fortune Teller Image Small.jpg

No romancing the devil here but looks good!!!

15 hours ago, Dragonkort said:

yes it was william shatner who played the husband.  Iv never seen the show but from the clip i could tell who it was....im a huge star trek fan lol i have all the episodes from all the star trek shows ( except deep space 9 which i didnt really like ) I even have all the movies. lol  the game looks great!! i cant wait to make it!!! Thank you and i'll be sure to put not to sell on the pattern when i print it out so it wont get confused with all the other patterns....thats the only problem iv ever had with on line patterns....once there printed out a lot of times it dosnt have the name of the sight i got it from and it dosnt say for personal use only. iv been lucky so far and havent made a mastake . if yu ever see a pattern you made that im selling just let me know so  i can write on the pattern its self .... personal use only.... and where ever i might be selling stuff in  the  furture i will take it down right away. again i love the game and cant wait to make it!!

Also a fan of Star Trek.  TZ came pretty much out of the same era.  This game is offered purely as a fun project for the scroll sawyer and does not necessarily mean I favor the work of "the devil."  Perhaps I should have put a moose's head on the spring.  I don't have any problem with anyone using my patterns to make the projects and then selling them, but I do prefer that the pattern itself remain for personal use and not be sold on the internet or anywhere else.  Happy cutting.  And stay safe.

Al B.