Happy Customers

Eagledrum70

Here are 2 completed dog portraits I did for a couple of customers. They work at a restaurant my parents eat at a lot. The one of the Pit Bull I ended up giving to the girl. I made the pattern of her pit bull a while back which I posted on here when i did it. Long story short they went on vacation and left the dog with her sister and he ran away was missing for about a week and a half, so she wanted me to do the picture because she did not think she would see him again. 2 days before I was done with the picture she found him laying on the steps of a church about 2 miles from her house and he had been shot several times. he will make it but it is going to cost a lot of money to fix him up . He will have to have front leg removed. She done a bake sale over the weekend to raise money, so I took her the picture and told her not to worry about paying me and I told her to put the picture up sell raffle tickets and who ever won would get a free portrait of their choice made by me. She is still doing the raffle on facebook until this weekend. I think she has raised about $300.00 on the raffle which is awesome, it helps me get my business out their and it helps her raise money to help her dog . His name is Kane , anyway here are some pictures . Thanks,Eagledrum70 :)

Great work on the dog portraits Glenn, im sure both customers are very happy with them. That's a sad story about the pitbull, why would someone want to shoot a dog!! Hope he recovers ok.

By the way .. I like the font you used for the names in the portraits.

I agree with everyone you are awesome Glenn it was very generous of you to make a gift of the cutting and a raffle prize. They say what goes around comes around, and I hope it comes back ten fold. :thumbs::thumbs:

They are great cuttings, I love them. I also like the font you used, what is it?

Marg

Thanks for comments everybody I really appreciate it. I will find out this weekend how much she raised on the raffle and I will post it. Brett and Marg the font you asking about is Dolf Scroll Saw Font. You can find it along another I found called Word Art at http://www.otbpatterns.com/free-patterns.php

Again thanks for comments everyone and enjoy the fonts. :thumbs:

Thanks for the link I was able to add 2 scrolling fonts I did not have. Do you have any other links that have scrolling fonts

You are welcome Chris and here are 2 more scroll saw fonts I found a while back. Open up the link scroll down and you will see a link for 2 fonts called Scrollsoni and Stencil Seriff they are between Word Art and Dolf.This is where I found them all originally I just found them in my favorites. http://scrollcrafters.com/fretwork_catalog.aspx By the way I sent you a email please check it out and let me know about it please . I could really use your help Thanks Glenn :)