SHAR PEI

amazingkevin

This intarsia project is 2" thick venier covered particule board.I guess it was a door someone thru out and i had other plans for it.My neighbor has a shar pei and he is a puppy but is huge!He plays rough too and wants to play all the time .Fighting is what they love to do. He niped my nose and ear and drew blood so i had to show him who's boss and grabed his lower jaw so he is help less then .This intarsia is one of the heavyest ones i've done .I hung it for him and won't he be surprised when he takes it off the wall some day.His dog is all one color just like the intarsia.this was more work than i wanted to do but it's fun and the finished project made it allworth while.I gave him the eiffels tower ,grampas pit bull and the shar pei to pasifie him for any scroll saw noise i might make .I never heard a word from him and were 6" apart by a wall!The wood was stained and painted but all pieces are separate. All cut were made with the flying dutchmans FD-HD blade,"the blade that could"This is a kathy wise pattern kathywise.com/intarsia post-2756-134955573013_thumb.jpgpost-2756-134955573059_thumb.jpg