Final Exam

Fedido

Thank you all for the comments and encouragement. I gave it to him a bit ago and as we were talking, he confided in me that he was just diagnosed with Cancer. So this was really special to him. In the line of work we did, usually the big C is just a matter of time due to the toxins we dealt with. Thank you all again and this project has even more meaning to me now.  Thank you SSV

On 6/8/2020 at 11:47 AM, Fedido said:

Thank you all for the comments and encouragement. I gave it to him a bit ago and as we were talking, he confided in me that he was just diagnosed with Cancer. So this was really special to him. In the line of work we did, usually the big C is just a matter of time due to the toxins we dealt with. Thank you all again and this project has even more meaning to me now.  Thank you SSV

Sorry to hear about your friends cancer. We are now, going through a cancer thing with my youngest son. Hopefully both your friend and my son will beat this horrible disease that takes so many people's lives.

Dick

heppnerguy 

10 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

Sorry to hear about your friends cancer. We are now, going through a cancer thing with my youngest son. Hopefully both your friend and my son will beat this horrible disease that takes so many people's lives.

Dick

heppnerguy 

@heppnerguy, I wish nothing but the best for your son. As far as my friend, I know he will smash it because that is who he is.