SALLY

amazingkevin

post-2756-134955574349_thumb.jpgDONE ON 1/4" PLY.PAINTED IN ACRYLICS,CLEARCOATED WITH ACRYLIC SILICONE CONCRET SEALER ,IT'S SUPER GLOSS AND THICK!sHE'S THE MANAGER OF A STORE I'M APPLYING FOR A JOB AT AND HOPE THIS MIGHT PULL A STRING TO GET ME IN!SHE LOVES GREENS YOU SEE IN VERMONT SO I MADE IT ALL GREEN.OOP'S SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS I'M IN A RUSH TO DO THINGS TODAY.CUT WITH MIKESWORKSHOP PUZZLE BLADE 2/0 :)post-2756-134955574349_thumb.jpg

Yes Mike,free hand .some is wet on wet to acheive the blended sky look.the frons are done with a 0 brush with diluted enough to get a thin line and still have pigment left in the paint.The ocean is wet on wet blended from dark to light,and the sand is wet on wet also. Each beach scene i've done is a differant style differant this and that trying to find the best way which i have'nt found yet to get it right!Some never are done wet on wet ,some partial ,some all .I just go with the flow!But when the triple thick clear go's on the scene jump out at you and looks like a photograph.Lot's of people ask me where did i get the picture from that i glued on the wood!I'm well over 800 names so far and still am not pleased with the results! :sad: But the people love them .When i see them years later i ask do you still have your name .They all say yes and i look at it everyday on my t.v. or dresser.! :rofl: Thanks for looking! :)