got new saw

ike

My ES-21 arived late yestterday took it out of the box haven't done anything with it , Have ti redi ny saw tble a little  then mount it and Im redy to goDidn't have to wait too long I ordered it last Friday and recieved it on Tuesday with a holiday week end in there, It is heavy 66 lbs and that is a lot for a man of my age to lift it out of the box. I hope it runs nice lit it looks, only time will tell

.IKE

I think you'll like cutting on this saw.. read the manual good.. many people think that knob at the back is for adjusting tension.. but it's not.. read the book and adjust as they say in the book... These are really nice saws for doing angle cuts..  Boy they didn't mess around with getting this shipped to you did they.. Where did you order it from?

Enjoy making sawdust with your new toy :)

I got the saw thru amazon. I have a homemade scroll sw table which works well with all the saws I have had over the past 30 years. I have been wanting a work bench out side of my shop for the nice spring and fall days I don't know when I will do I have so many things in the fire now

IKE