the dragons are done!!!

Dragonkort

well since i had to stay off the saw for a week or so i redid some projects and finished others....i repainted the dragon planter green and i repainted my stand up layered dragon then i finished them with polyurthine.... then i had these 2 doll rocking beds and the rocking chair that had to be finished...the dragon t light holder is one one i gut out the other day...i cut 2 so theres a top and a bottom to it....i havent glued it together yet because im trying to think what i might be able to do to make the hole for the t light to go in...you can see where the hole cutter scraped the finish on the top...i used that wood flooring stuff to make it.... in the fruture i will have to try to cut them out with just my scroll saw....unfrountly i cut out several of these before i noticed the scarping around the hole... i have several bone picture frames waiting for me to cut out and i started the wizzard fret work pattern....other then that not doing to much just cutting plarn and looking for a crochet project to start...well on to the pictures lol