Time to buy some blades

montgomery0

Good day to all,

Things are moving faster than I would ever imagin in my scroll saw world, I will keep you in suspence until I sign the contract this evening.

I have a rush request from any one with experiance in ordering Flying Dutchmen blades.

All I have ever used is what was available at local hard ware stores.

I would like a rcomendation on ordering 6 doz. blades. All for 1/16 to 1/4 inch hardwood

doing overlay work.

And another 6 dozen of your recomendations.. All for 1/16 to 3/8 in. for Baltic Berch ply South western art type stuff. Am used to using #55- 56- 63 size bits.

I would like to order these online this eve. Through SSV if it helps the village.Thank you, thank you, and thank you all. Much Respect Mark

Hi Mark,

Talk to Mike at http://www.mikesworkshop.com/blades.htm and tell him what work you are doing and he will recommend the best blade for the job. I guess you could tell him you were referred to him by SSV.

Glad things are going well in your scroll saw world, dont keep us in suspence too long though ;)

BTW, the main blades that I use for the work I do are Scroll Reverse FD-SR No.3 and No.5 blades.