My last two projects before my new Pegas Scroll Saw Arrives tomorrow.

FrankEV

3 hours ago, spirithorse said:

Great work, Frank!
What type of saw are you using now?
I always felt skittish about using skulls, skeletons, etc. on motorcycle plaques
but, that seems to be what most bikers really like. I guess I'm a bit superstitious
or something.
Thanks for sharing and God Bless! Spirithorse

A 18" Porter-Cable I purchased in Lowes a while ago.  Hoping the Pegas makes it a little easier.  The blade on  the PC Jumps around a lot when not in a saw kerf.  Makes starting a neat cut diffilcult.  

I have a bunch of MC patterns I've done, or plan to do, but this one provided a challenge I needed to improve my skill.   

Yeah, Skulls are not my cup of tea either, but made this as a gift for my son's birthday.  He's a lot younger and I think he will like it.

BTW, read your closing sentence and did not see the punctionuations.  Was wondering why you were asking God to Bless Spirithorse? 😇

Thanks

there both fantastic!! you did great work and i would never have been able to the the difference in the letters if you hadnt told me you did the one with the spiral and the rest with regur blands. as for the skulls i have a sister who is a lot younger then me who likes them and shes always wanted a hurse for a car....my youngest daughter does the skulls and also wants a hurse and they both just love going to cematarys!  shudder... my youngest daughter also collects living dead dolls.....i didnt even know what one was until she asked for one for xmass in her teens....went to the store and had to ask some one what it was and where it was! lol  sometimes i wounder about this younger genaration.

On 8/12/2020 at 6:57 PM, FrankEV said:

A 18" Porter-Cable I purchased in Lowes a while ago.  Hoping the Pegas makes it a little easier.  The blade on  the PC Jumps around a lot when not in a saw kerf.  Makes starting a neat cut diffilcult.  

I have a bunch of MC patterns I've done, or plan to do, but this one provided a challenge I needed to improve my skill.   

Yeah, Skulls are not my cup of tea either, but made this as a gift for my son's birthday.  He's a lot younger and I think he will like it.

BTW, read your closing sentence and did not see the punctionuations.  Was wondering why you were asking God to Bless Spirithorse? 😇

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, Frank,
I have thought about the closing, "God Bless! Spirithorse" and I hope if enough people read it that way (without punctuation) it's
like I'm getting a lot more people praying for me. Believe me, I really need all the prayers I can get for my family's health!
God Bless! Spirithorse