Nostalgic Walk Down Memory Lane

Iguanadon

Hey I remember these...😂  Nice work.. Looks like they're made from Oak? Are you working with other types of wood these days?  LOL

I don't know much about the cribbage game, but the folks on the CNC forums talk about they sell out on those cribbage boards.. They've shared a few designs that can be done with the CNC... Those designs would be something I sure wouldn't want to do on a drill press as many holes as they show.. but maybe some smaller designs could work and sell well.. 

Good luck with them.. look quite simple to make..

55 minutes ago, kmmcrafts said:

Hey I remember these...😂  Nice work.. Looks like they're made from Oak? Are you working with other types of wood these days?  LOL

I don't know much about the cribbage game, but the folks on the CNC forums talk about they sell out on those cribbage boards.. They've shared a few designs that can be done with the CNC... Those designs would be something I sure wouldn't want to do on a drill press as many holes as they show.. but maybe some smaller designs could work and sell well.. 

Good luck with them.. look quite simple to make..

Eagle eye Kevin... I have a stack of 6 1/2" wide boards that a friend gave me and can't use for puzzles, so they are perfect for these little toys.  Oak was just part of the mix.  LOL

5 hours ago, wombatie said:

Sorry Scott but what are they???????????:oops:

Marg

Oh Marg,  you poor deprived woman...  LOL  It's just a simple puzzle game.  

Start with one empty space
To jump a tee, it must have an empty space next to it.
You can use any tee as a jumper, as long as the tee you jump is directly next to it and has an open space.
Every tee you jump is removed until you can’t make any more jumps.

4 or More Tees Left – Average
3 Tees Left – Above Average
2 Tees Left – Excellent!
1 Tees Left – MASTER!

18 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Oh Marg,  you poor deprived woman...  LOL  It's just a simple puzzle game.  

Start with one empty space
To jump a tee, it must have an empty space next to it.
You can use any tee as a jumper, as long as the tee you jump is directly next to it and has an open space.
Every tee you jump is removed until you can’t make any more jumps.

4 or More Tees Left – Average
3 Tees Left – Above Average
2 Tees Left – Excellent!
1 Tees Left – MASTER!

Thanks Scott, I not sure about deprived, depraved more like. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thanks for the info. Looks like a great game.

Marg

I tell ya, I'm quite impressed with my inexpensive laser... even the tiny fine print is readable... Orders from businesses... MMC Insurance is sponsoring a golf tournament... she's thinking of ordering 150 of these for the participants.  In addition to the 50 she wants to give to clients.

_Orion2.jpg

MMC1.jpg

-Tara Logo Closeup.jpg

_CB KB.jpg

8 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

I tell ya, I'm quite impressed with my inexpensive laser... even the tiny fine print is readable... Orders from businesses... MMC Insurance is sponsoring a golf tournament... she's thinking of ordering 150 of these for the participants.  In addition to the 50 she wants to give to clients.

_Orion2.jpg

MMC1.jpg

-Tara Logo Closeup.jpg

_CB KB.jpg

Another big business to get your head around Scott.  Puzzles, Maps and Games.

Marg

19 hours ago, rdatelle said:

Are you able to stack cut any of those.

Fortunately, using a sliding miter saw to cut them so it's very quick.  I have orders for 100 of them already.  Cutting is quick, drilling isn't too bad, it's the laser engraving that takes up the most time.  I'll have to start looking at the next level up in lasers.  🙂