I am to excited to stay quiet.

Smitty54

1 hour ago, Smitty54 said:

I am 3/4 done with my second  peace, using my $25 used Ryobi and had to stop. Between the Ryobi vibrating and my tremors it was just to difficult. So I ordered a DeWalt 788. I cannot wait for it to get here! I have been on the fence between a Quality scroll saw or a printer. The printer is no good to me if I don’t have a decent scroll saw. I have gotten some very nice stencils and templates on the Internet. You will be seeing  what   I can do with these in bragging rights. NoW I am waiting for delivery of something that has not shipped yet. 

Good choice,

Not sure what you are looking for in a printer, but there are some decent used or refurbished  ones available. I only buy used b&w laser printers myself, since color are a real PITA.

Here is my favorite, we're currently on our 2nd printer in 15 years: https://www.newegg.com/aim-refurbish-aimq5912a/p/1EE-00GJ-000A5?Description=refurbished hp printers 1022&cm_re=refurbished_hp printers 1022-_-9SIABZM7KR1768-_-Product

24 minutes ago, new2woodwrk said:

Good choice,

Not sure what you are looking for in a printer, but there are some decent used or refurbished  ones available. I only buy used b&w laser printers myself, since color are a real PITA.

Here is my favorite, we're currently on our 2nd printer in 15 years: https://www.newegg.com/aim-refurbish-aimq5912a/p/1EE-00GJ-000A5?Description=refurbished hp printers 1022&cm_re=refurbished_hp printers 1022-_-9SIABZM7KR1768-_-Product

Thank you 

Edited by Smitty54

3 hours ago, new2woodwrk said:

Good choice,

I have a Brother color laser all in one and have zero problems other than self-inflicted ones.

2 hours ago, Smitty54 said:

Does the manual show you where to greas? If not I can figure it out.

There is an excellent 4 part video series on you tube by Bob Brokaw/Gwinnette woodworkers that shows how to do it. Those saws come from the factory with little to no grease in the bearings so I would suggest learning how and doing it within the first year or at the end of the warranty. For me, I'd not wait that long.