College Logo patterns

I doubt you'd find any. The problem is that College logos are copyrighted. So those distributing them could face a lot of legal trouble if caught. Your best bet would to design them yourself and use them only for yourself. If you do design some, I wouldn't distribute the logos, and I certainly wouldn't sell your projects with these logos. Their lawyers are a bit bloodthirsty and they don't mind picking on the little guy.

One thing I'd like to throw out for you. If you do want to do crafts with local college logos, many universities offer a crafter's license. That way you can make hand-crafted university logos to sell at craft shows. There is one gal where I live that makes pins and magnets out of polymer clay with the local universities. The crafter's license is a heck of a lot cheaper than a professional license, but I'm sure it has a lot of rules you have to follow. Now I doubt somebody like Notre Dame would have something like this, but Montana State University certainly does. ;)