Stuff for Grandmas birthday.

Ken O

My Grandma will be 97 this year and we have a big party for her every year. Lots of people there (32 of us grandkids alone!) I usually do a couple things to auction or raffle off. All the money goes to Grandma. This year I did some smaller crosses, about 8-10 inches tall that will probably get raffled. I am about to start on a "Last Supper" picture. Can't wait to see the reactions this year. :woot:

Nice idea

So do you trace your patterns onto the timber you are cutting?

Sometimes. Getting away from it more and more. Learned the spray on glue trick here on the Village! I didn't want to screw this one up as I'm not perfect with the spray glue yet. Sometimes too much, sometimes not enough and it starts to come off halfway through. I did it on the crosses though.

Ken try covering the wood with painters tape first then sticking the pattern to the tape. Comes off easily and stays there as long as you want. Great work on the crosses and a fantastic idea in auctioning them off for Grandma :thumbs:

Marg

• 1 month later...