Seasonal Plaque

FrankEV

2 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

I'd love to see a horizon line in the picture to kind of give depth. I'd like to make that one !!! Great imagination Frank, Keep those home brew ideas coming!!!

To me this was not a picture, just a play on what I think of as a FLORIDA Winter Wonderland. 

Most of the Winter Wonderland patterns I found had snow flakes and pine trees, which was not very appropriate for a Florida welcoming sign. 

Anyone who might like to have the pattern just has to ask.  I put it together in Inkscape.  Anything can replace the Palm trees. 

4 hours ago, FrankEV said:

To me this was not a picture, just a play on what I think of as a FLORIDA Winter Wonderland. 

Most of the Winter Wonderland patterns I found had snow flakes and pine trees, which was not very appropriate for a Florida welcoming sign. 

Anyone who might like to have the pattern just has to ask.  I put it together in Inkscape.  Anything can replace the Palm trees. 

Perfect job my old land lady would love this. And yes I'll take a copy!!!

I like your design here.. What is the font you used here? I love it but do not have it on my computer. We have the same winter difference here in Southern Arizona as it is going to be back up to 90 this week. Has been in the 60's and mid 70's following our record 100 plus days this year. Thanks for posting

Dick

heppnerguy

22 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

...What is the font you used here? ....

Dick,

Not sure where I got them from but it is not typeable font.  It is a series of individual SGV files (numerals and Upper/Lower case letters called Handwritten. 

It is nice because you can place the letters where you want them and they are editable in Inkscape. For example I had to stretch the "dot" in the"i" so it was not an island..

Here is a zip file:  Handwritten.zip

Enjoy.  Show us your creation.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, FrankEV said:

Dick,

Not sure where I got them from but it is not typeable font.  It is a series of individual SGV files (numerals and Upper/Lower case letters called Handwritten. 

It is nice because you can place the letters where you want them and they are editable in Inkscape. For example I had to stretch the "dot" in the"i" so it was not an island..

Here is a zip file:  Handwritten.zip

Enjoy.  Show us your creation.

Wow, that sounds like a lot o work you went to, Frank, and you did it splendidly! Too bad that isn't a typeable font just to make it easier.
Anyway, as I said, you certainly used it extremely well!
God Bless! Spirithorse