My Railroad Plaques

lawson56

Well it took me some time but as promised I am showing some of my Railroad and Star Trek Plaques I have been making for my shop walls, For some reason my new printer will accept my camera card,but it wont show up on the PC, I have to print it off then scan it, I will figure it out sooner or later,

My Railroad Plaques - Copy.pdf

6 hours ago, lawson56 said:

Well it took me some time but as promised I am showing some of my Railroad and Star Trek Plaques I have been making for my shop walls, For some reason my new printer will accept my camera card,but it wont show up on the PC, I have to print it off then scan it, I will figure it out sooner or later,

My Railroad Plaques - Copy.pdf 735.57 kB · 31 downloads

Bobby your plaques are not opening??? I want to see them.  0 0              0                          w

Tried sending you a PM but said you can’t receive them?  Anyway there is a auction with 100s of old RR items. Don’t know web address but google does lol. Christy’s of Indiana Inc. Listed under Jack Butler Estate.  Included is a couple of plaques like mine. 

7E0FF238-A363-454C-B5AA-EFC3A14AAD5B.jpeg

Edited by trackman

7 hours ago, trackman said:

Tried sending you a PM but said you can’t receive them?  Anyway there is a auction with 100s of old RR items. Don’t know web address but google does lol. Christy’s of Indiana Inc. Listed under Jack Butler Estate.  Included is a couple of plaques like mine. 

7E0FF238-A363-454C-B5AA-EFC3A14AAD5B.jpeg

I have a Plaque almost Identidcal to yours.Thanks for the info.👍

My Railroad Plaques - Copy.pdf